Frieda River Limited is a Papua New Guinea-incorporated company and is the Sepik Development Project proponent. Frieda River Limited has been operating in Papua New Guinea since 2007 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PanAust Limited.
PanAust is a respected, mid-tier copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, PNG, Myanmar and Chile.
PanAust is a company leveraged to copper with:
- a strong balance sheet and cash flow, well-positioned for growth
- demonstrated ability to develop and operate low-grade ore bodies in challenging environments
- an industry-leading approach to sustainability
- proven management experience
- secure tenements enabling near- and long-term growth.
PanAust is an Australian incorporated company owned by Guangdong Rising H.K. (Holding) Limited (registered in Hong Kong), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guangdong Rising Assets Management Co. Ltd (GRAM). GRAM is a Chinese state-owned company regulated under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, the People’s Government of Guangdong Province in China.